Friday, April 23, 2004

i just got back from town like an hour ago.it was awesome! i really miss town.yes yes,i havent been going out cept for cellgroup and service.and on mondays, i will head to suntec for tuition! wells, val asked me out and i told me darling and he told me to go and enjoy myself.he is such a sweetheart. x)
so ya, came home and showered and got ready.we really had a blast ! ahahha,ohhh,val being a sweetheart bought me bangels! it was so sweet of her! x)))))) hahaha..we then walked the whole of town.and i came home...so yups.thats my day.
anyways,my darling is currently in Cellgroup. i predict that he aint gonna be finished till like arnd 2230-2300?ahh well,i'll just wait patiently and in the mean time, i am gonna do my homework and reviseeeeeeeeeeeeee! my exams are like two days after my bday. and i thought it was gonna be like in the middle of the month. i hate YCKSS. stupid school. x( ahh,gonna go wash up and study! bye bye peepssss! tIaRa signing offf! she misses everyone esp her darling JOHN JI!